See ALL the Homes for Sale in Cheesman Neighborhood
See Homes for Sale in Cheesman on a Map
Stay up to date on Cheesman!
The Cheesman neighborhood in Denver, Colorado is near Capitol Hill. It is one of the oldest neighborhoods and spreads over eleven densely populated blocks. It is named after the pioneer, Walter Cheesman, whose family donated the funds for the Cheesman Park Pavilion in his honor after his death in 1907.
The Cheesman neighborhood is bordered by York and Downing Street on the east and west, and Colfax and Eighth Avenue on the north and south. There are 80 acres of park land with 57 species of trees at the historic Cheesman Park, centered in this neighborhood.
• Contains three of Denver’s residential historic districts including Wyman’s, Morgan’s Addition and Humboldt Island
• Cheesman Park, an 80-acre park for outdoor recreation with stunning mountain views and a wide variety of trees and wildlife, and is home of the Cheesman Pavillion
• Home to the Denver Botanic Gardens, a 23-acre conservatory with a variety of gardens and an amphitheater that hosts concerts during the summer months
• Cheesman Towers, the first “high rise” building constructed in 1961 on the perimeter of Cheesman Park, which was constructed as an apartment building and has been sold as owner-occupied condominiums
• Near Denver Health, a premier healthcare system with a trauma center and wide range of specialty care options
• Satchel’s on 6th, an authentic neighborhood dining experience with an expansive menu ranging from Seared Colorado Bass to Grilled Culotte Steak, Warm Mushroom Salad to sweet Beignets
• Voodoo Doughnut and Liks Ice Cream are places to satisfy your sweet tooth
Children in the Cheesman neighborhood attend the highly rated Denver School District, including Ebert Elementary School, Bromwell Elementary School, Denver Language School, Highline Academy Southeast, Morey Middle School, Byers Middle School, and East High School. St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School, K12 International Academy and Colorado Christian are other options for private schools in this area.
• Within driving distance of well-known resorts, including Aspen, Snowmass, and Telluride
• Denver Zoo, an 84 - acre campus located in City Park of Denver, with over 3,000 wild animals
• Elitch Gardens, a theme park and water park, featuring thrill rides, family rides and water rides
• Denver Mountain Parks include 14,000 acres of park and conservation area, providing area for hiking, fishing, golfing, picnicking and other outdoor adventures
• Denver Museum of Nature and Science is the Rocky Mountain region’s resource for science education including exhibitions, programs, and activities to educate visitors about Colorado, Earth, and the Universe. Additional options include Imax and a Planetarium for viewing space and themed movies.
Sign up for FREE e-mail updates on current Homes for Sale in the Cheesman neighborhood located in Denver, Colorado.
If you have any questions, please contact us at any time.
Licensed Broker Associate, Realtor
Note: if no homes are listed below, this means that are none available at this time. Please use the sidebar links to search in different neighborhoods or click the advanced search to create your own custom search.
1280 Race street is a victorian four-plex that offers residents one studio, two one-bedrooms, and one two-bedroom unit. Some of the property features include original har...
Courtesy of Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services of Atlanta, Inc.
Come check out this beautifully updated condo with views that will take your breath away! This unit features updated flooring throughout with vinyl plank flooring in the ...
Courtesy of Signature Realty North, Inc.
Take a walk thru tour https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=2qM5KakaJaq. Enjoy the drone video! https://listings.getawalkthrough.com/v2/1245-race-st-209-denver-co-80206-3491...
Courtesy of ALPINE REAL ESTATE
Beautiful Condo close by to historic Cheesman Park. Walk into this charming top floor studio and enjoy abundant natural light cascading through the multiple skylights and...
Courtesy of Thrive Real Estate Group
Beautiful 2 bedroom 1 bath condo steps away from the east side of Cheesman Park! This is an incredible location right next to the park and near all kinds of restaurants, ...
Courtesy of Velocity Real Estate & Investments
As the crown jewel of Cheesman Park, Park Tower has resided over Cheesman since 1981. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to to own the entire floor. Through the co...
Courtesy of KENTWOOD REAL ESTATE DTC, LLC
Stunning remodel in one of Denver's most iconic buildings at Cheesman Park. The park, front range mountain and Denver skyline views are captivating from this 14th floor v...
Courtesy of RE/MAX Professionals
Overlooking Cheesman Park on one side and iconic views of downtown Denver and the mountains on the other, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a full-floor res...
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty
Professionally remodeled and ready for immediate move-in! Located in the heart of central Denver and just minutes to Downtown or Cherry Creek, this spacious 2-bedroom, 2...
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Real Estate Company are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. IDX Terms and Conditions