See ALL the Homes for Sale in Cheesman Neighborhood
See Homes for Sale in Cheesman on a Map
Stay up to date on Cheesman!
The Cheesman neighborhood in Denver, Colorado is near Capitol Hill. It is one of the oldest neighborhoods and spreads over eleven densely populated blocks. It is named after the pioneer, Walter Cheesman, whose family donated the funds for the Cheesman Park Pavilion in his honor after his death in 1907.
The Cheesman neighborhood is bordered by York and Downing Street on the east and west, and Colfax and Eighth Avenue on the north and south. There are 80 acres of park land with 57 species of trees at the historic Cheesman Park, centered in this neighborhood.
• Contains three of Denver’s residential historic districts including Wyman’s, Morgan’s Addition and Humboldt Island
• Cheesman Park, an 80-acre park for outdoor recreation with stunning mountain views and a wide variety of trees and wildlife, and is home of the Cheesman Pavillion
• Home to the Denver Botanic Gardens, a 23-acre conservatory with a variety of gardens and an amphitheater that hosts concerts during the summer months
• Cheesman Towers, the first “high rise” building constructed in 1961 on the perimeter of Cheesman Park, which was constructed as an apartment building and has been sold as owner-occupied condominiums
• Near Denver Health, a premier healthcare system with a trauma center and wide range of specialty care options
• Satchel’s on 6th, an authentic neighborhood dining experience with an expansive menu ranging from Seared Colorado Bass to Grilled Culotte Steak, Warm Mushroom Salad to sweet Beignets
• Voodoo Doughnut and Liks Ice Cream are places to satisfy your sweet tooth
Children in the Cheesman neighborhood attend the highly rated Denver School District, including Ebert Elementary School, Bromwell Elementary School, Denver Language School, Highline Academy Southeast, Morey Middle School, Byers Middle School, and East High School. St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School, K12 International Academy and Colorado Christian are other options for private schools in this area.
• Within driving distance of well-known resorts, including Aspen, Snowmass, and Telluride
• Denver Zoo, an 84 - acre campus located in City Park of Denver, with over 3,000 wild animals
• Elitch Gardens, a theme park and water park, featuring thrill rides, family rides and water rides
• Denver Mountain Parks include 14,000 acres of park and conservation area, providing area for hiking, fishing, golfing, picnicking and other outdoor adventures
• Denver Museum of Nature and Science is the Rocky Mountain region’s resource for science education including exhibitions, programs, and activities to educate visitors about Colorado, Earth, and the Universe. Additional options include Imax and a Planetarium for viewing space and themed movies.
Sign up for FREE e-mail updates on current Homes for Sale in the Cheesman neighborhood located in Denver, Colorado.
If you have any questions, please contact us at any time.
Licensed Broker Associate, Realtor
Note: if no homes are listed below, this means that are none available at this time. Please use the sidebar links to search in different neighborhoods or click the advanced search to create your own custom search.
Here is your opportunity to own a piece of historic Denver! The building was constructed in 1896 with many remaining original features including the gorgeous entry, gle...
Courtesy of HomeSmart
Amazing condo located in the heart of the Capital Hill and Cheesman Park neighborhoods. Open floor plan with lots of natural light, hardwood floors, stainless steel appl...
Courtesy of HOME LOGIC REALTY
The stunning brick exterior of the classic Capitol Hill condo highlights the charm of this classic Denver neighborhood. The unit features great natural light and a wide o...
Courtesy of Windermere Metro Denver Real Estate
Breathtaking Views of the Downtown Denver Skyline, Mountains and Cheesman park will enchant you from walls of glass the moment you enter this stunning condo. The elevator...
Courtesy of Compass - Denver
Nestled high above the Denver tree line, this Cheesman Park West Condo is Denver living at its finest with million...make that billion dollar views! Spacious and luxuriou...
Courtesy of Live.Laugh.Denver. Real Estate Group
Welcome home to this beautiful top floor, corner unit condo located just one block from Cheesman Park! Step inside to notice gleaming newly refinished hardwood floors, co...
Courtesy of The Steller Group, Inc
A rarely available Victorian home just steps from the Denver Botanic Gardens. Built in 1898, it has all of the turn of the century Victorian charm. Lovely wood flooring t...
Courtesy of Your Castle Realty LLC
This main floor condo has not been offered for sale for more than 30 years! You will fall in love with this European influenced building architecture. Interior designer...
Courtesy of ASSIST 2 SELL DENVER METRO
This gorgeous 1894 Denver square lies just STEPS from Cheesman Park! Incredible curb appeal and a freshly painted exterior welcome you to 1325 Franklin Street. You can wa...
Courtesy of Compass - Denver
Hello City Living with Space, Views, History, and LOCATION! This gorgeous historical home has so much original charm with the ornate woodwork, solid craftsman doors, and ...
Courtesy of Novella Real Estate
Best price in Downtown. Affordable Capital Hill/downtown loft opportunity in the beautiful Colonnade Building. Close to the center of activity- the Capital, Civic Park, a...
Courtesy of THE DENVER HOME TEAM
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Real Estate Company are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. IDX Terms and Conditions