See ALL the Homes for Sale in Belcaro Neighborhood
See Homes for Sale in Belcaro on a Map
Stay up to date on Belcaro!
SCROLL FOR ALL LISTINGS
The name Belcaro in Italian translates to “beautiful dear one”, which perfectly describes the feeling of this unique, well-established neighborhood in the heart of Denver.
With a population of 5,829, Belcaro is a historic neighborhood in the center of downtown Denver, Colorado. It offers high-rise apartments, custom-built single-family homes with large lots and luxury mansion estates.
Estate homes begin at two million dollars and quickly increase from there, with very few smaller homes available. A recently listed single-family home in Bonnie Brae, a subsection of Belcaro, with 1,839 square feet was listed for $989,000 and is expected to sell quickly being one of the only smaller homes listed in this area. High-rise apartment space is available starting at $300,000 for a quaint 900 square foot one-bedroom apartment and increasing to nearly $800,000 for a luxurious larger two-bedroom apartment in Cherry Creek with 2,976 square feet.
• Shopping and dining at Cherry Creek, Bonnie Brae and historic South Gaylord Street
• Many local and chain coffee shops, including Dazbog Coffee, Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Aviano Coffee Cherry Creek, Starbuck’s, Ink Coffee, Allegro Coffee Company and Europa Coffee House
• Local parks for outdoor recreation include Cherry Creek Park and Washington Park
Children in Belcaro attend the highly-rated Cherry City School District, including Cory Elementary School, Merrill Middle School and South High School. Colorado Christian is another option for private school choices in this area. Cherry City School District has award-winning athletic programs and activities for relationship building for students and teachers.
• Within driving distance of well-known resorts, including Aspen, Snowmass, and Telluride
• Denver Zoo, an 84 - acre campus located in City Park of Denver, with over 3,000 wild animals
• Elitch Gardens, a theme park and water park, featuring thrill rides, family rides and water rides
• Denver Mountain Parks include 14,000 acres of park and conservation area, providing area for hiking, fishing, golfing, picnicking and other outdoor adventures
• Denver Museum of Nature and Science is the Rocky Mountain region’s resource for science education including exhibitions, programs, and activities to educate visitors about Colorado, Earth, and the Universe. Additional options include Imax and a Planetarium for viewing space and themed movies.
• Great Play Interactive Gym for Kids has an interactive curriculum using technology, projectors, and sound systems to create an interactive arena for sports play and fitness through games
Sign up for FREE e-mail updates on current Homes for Sale in Belcaro neighborhood located in Denver, Colorado.
If you have any questions, please contact us at any time.
Licensed Broker Associate, Realtor
Note: if no homes are listed below, this means that are none available at this time. Please use the sidebar links to search in different neighborhoods or click the advanced search to create your own custom search.
Nestled within the charming and highly sought-after Belcaro neighborhood of Denver, this home embodies the epitome of comfortable and enduring living. Boasting over 1,800...
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty . 303-990-2818
This stunning contemporary Hyde Park Home with great access to all the fine restaurants and shopping in Cherry Creek while living in a guarded, gated community can be you...
Courtesy of Brix Real Estate LLC . 303-908-9204
STUNNING BRICK RANCH BEAUTY LOCATED ON AN INCREDIBLE CORNER LOT!! The minute you walk into this charming home you will fall in LOVE with the bright and sunny open floor p...
Courtesy of Success Realty Experts, LLC . firstname.lastname@example.org,720-472-2131
855 S. Jackson was designed for the person who appreciates quality, details and is ready for the next social gathering. This is the perfect sanctuary for sitting on the ...
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty . email@example.com,720-350-5948
ONE OF DENVER'S FIRST PREMIER ESTATES, BUILT BY SENATOR LAWRENCE C. PHIPPS FOR HIS DAUGHTER AND DESIGNED BY TEMPLE HOYNE BUELL IN 1933, THIS STATELY, YET UPDATED TUDOR ES...
Courtesy of Compass - Denver . firstname.lastname@example.org,720-201-6573
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Real Estate Company are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. IDX Terms and Conditions